To make your application process easier, prep the specified items ahead of time and save them in another program such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs just in case!Begin Solo Application
Do not hit the Back button once the application has been started.
- Links to your social media and content channels (if applicable)
- Link to your FortniteTracker.com Profile
- Note: We only look at your FortniteTracker profile for your total number of public matches played to help determine your dedication to playing Fortnite
- List of competitive Fortnite events you’ve participated in, and your placements in each (list as many as possible)
- What’s your strategy for practicing Fortnite? (100 words or less)
- In video or written form, tell us why are you passionate about gaming and Fortnite. How are you already working towards a potential career in gaming? (competing in tournaments, scrimming, streaming, special projects, etc.)
- Written form: 200 words or less
- Video form: 120 seconds or less, post a link to your video in the space provided during the application (Applicants will not be judged on their video editing skills)
- Please provide a link to an unedited video of you playing two full games of Fortnite in a row, with or without commentary.